What does this mean for your company?
To start, companies with 1 to 50 employees currently can obtain an Association Health Plan (AHP) which could save your group between 10 to 30 percent. The proposed rule would further expand how AHPs are formed, creating new opportunities for these savings to more companies.
ALL of the employer-sponsored group plans that Spiralight offers are:
- Full Major Medical Group Medical Plans,
- Contain robust PPO Networks which include 99% of all physicians and hospitals including Children’s Hospital, The OSU James Cancer Center, OhioHealth Grant, Riverside & Dublin Methodist Hospitals, among others
- Cover all preexisting conditions,
- Are tax deductible to the business,
- An important step in attracting and retaining top talent
But for members of Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance, Ohio Farm Bureau, Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., or Council of Smaller Enterprises, there are additional benefits. Members also receive these additional benefits:
- Can be started on the 1st of any month.
- Additional savings from 10-30 percent
- Your plan will be administered by a fellow small business owner, Matthew Byrne of Spiralight Group
We at Spiralight Group have specific expertise and extensive experience setting up and administering these “Chamber” plans. We love Association Health Plans, because they permit small businesses and other groups (like professional associations like chambers of commerce) to join together, offering two major advantages:
- They give members buying power to a level similar to larger nationwide employers, and
- Alleviate many of the burdens brought on by ACA.
At Spiralight Group, our brokers will perform a Situational, Strategic and Technical assessment to understand where you’ve been, where you are now, and what is the best solution for you going forward. To learn more or schedule your complimentary assessment, send us an email or call us at (614) 300-1316.